Binder for own production of water-colours and gouache colours. Dilutable with water; dries to a wiping resistant film, but remains water-soluble. Improves adhesion of undercoats when added to Schmincke water-colours and gouache colours; increases gloss, transparency and intensity of colours.
- Shake well before use.
- Gum arabic concentrated is ready to use, but can be diluted with water if necessary.
- The mixing ratio of binder to pigment very much depends on the type of dyestuff. Our recommendation: Start off with the same amount of binder and pigment, than add binder or pigment until the required consistency. The dried streaks of paint should have a smooth surface and do not come off when rubbed with the dry heel of the hand. The self-mixed colours can be diluted with water if necessary. They are intended to be used as quickly as possible and should only be stored for a few days in screw-top jars.
- The product should only be added to water-colours or gouache colours on a separate palette!
- The product is water-mixable and remains water-soluble after getting dry.
- Please clean working tools as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.